Share Your KER ClockIt SessionsBy Kentucky Equine Research Staff · May 16, 2016
Using KER ClockIt™ Sport not only gives valuable insights into your horse’s fitness—now you can also win a great prize. Time is running out!
Kentucky Equine Research (KER) has teamed up with Eventing Nation to offer a new and improved Share Your Sessions Sweepstakes. Record your rides and share your KER ClockIt Sport sessions to be entered to win:
- A $100 gift card to shop.kerx.com.
- An EcoGold Secure XC Saddle Pad.
- A lesson with your choice of Bruce Davidson, Liz Halliday-Sharp, or Dom or Jimmie Schramm.
- A chance to be featured on Eventing Nation!
There is no limit on the number of times you can enter between now and May 31—the more sessions you record and share, the greater your chances to win. The winner will be randomly drawn on June 1.
You don’t need to use a heart-rate monitor during your sessions to be eligible to win, but sessions recorded with a heart-rate monitor will count as double entries.
- Are at least 20 minutes long
- Are submitted to [email protected] with a short description of the horse and session, and
- Sessions with a recorded heart rate will be entered twice